Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My first Revolution game

I saw my first York Revolution game last night and it was fantastic. I had a great seat, but honestly, I don't think there's a bad seat in the stadium.

Now would be a good time to remind readers of Jeff Johnson's great Revolution Rumblings blog. It's packed with Revolution news, game run-downs and pictures. Revolution fans should have his blog bookmarked.

Regular listeners of Gary's show might've recognized last night's announcer -- Gary's producer, Stu. They kept calling him "Stupendous," which I dislike. I prefer Stutastic, as in "It's Stutastic!"

Link to Revolution Rumblings

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And don't forget the Facebook York Revolution Group, administered over with a just yet merciful hand by yours truly.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=2224438708

83 members and still growing.

Jay said...

Oh ho! Pretty cool!